May is the time for you to join, or re-join, Ballarat Writers. It would, therefore, seem appropriate to have as our FF prompt the thought of “Join or Re-join,” That’s the theme or prompt for you, and you have up to 222 words to use (NOT including the title).
Entries must be in by midnight on Wednesday 22nd May 2019. Voting will open soon after and close at 12 noon on Tuesday 28th May. The winner will be announced at the Members Night on Wednesday 29th May 2019 at The Bunch Of Grapes Hotel in Pleasant Street Ballarat.
Conditions of entry
Your entry must be sent as an attachment to an email file. In the email make sure to include your name, the title of your entry, and the word count of your entry, not including the words in the title of your entry.
- Be in 12 point, Times New Roman font.
- Have single line spacing.
- Have a title.
- Be submitted as a word.doc, or .docx file, (PDF files lose all formatting in their transition) If you use PAGES on a Mac then you can still save the document as a .docx file, or you can download WORD for Mac (I think WORD is best, but that’s just me).
- You must be a current member of Ballarat Writers. That’s why the theme/prompt is about joining.
- One entry per member.
- All conditions as above must be adhered to – e.g. just one word too many, or the wrong font, will invalidate your entry.
Judging may be moderated by non-entering member readers.
Please make sure you make full use of F7, and, or, GRAMMARLY. Call me if you need assistance with these, on 0409023919.
Submit your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org Happy writing – Phil